Moreover, you shouldn’t forget about technical SEO either! This type of SEO refers to parameters that directly affect the visibility of your website when it comes to how search engines see it.
Because of this, the primary purpose of technical SEO is to make sure that the search engine crawls and properly index and crawl a website without facing any issues.Using technical SEO implies:
- The optimization of your robots.txt file – this very file makes sure that search engines can access your website.
- Verify your website with the Google Search Console, as well as specify your preferred domain.
- Find and fix any crawl errors with the COVERAGE report.
- You should also come up with an XML Sitemap to submit to all the major search engines.
- Last but not least – you should adhere to SEO-friendly web design.