Be Found by More Customers
Nowadays, it seems every self-proclaimed SEO expert knows what you “need” to reach the top of search results; Here’s the truth:
With business it’s never “One Size Fits All” and neither is SEO
Each business is different and we’re not just talking about the services or products each offers. We’re talking about target markets, competition, number of searches and ROI calculations.
People used to think SEO was a static set of rules that anyone could implement and get results, however, major search engines are ever-evolving with algorithm changes almost daily making results more relevant for what people are looking for. It’s our job as your SEO provider to stay up with and ahead of these constant changes so that your website doesn’t loose that relevancy and continues to stay competitive in your niche.
Maxim Edge Inc. SEO Services are built on:
- Results and ROI driven SEO strategy
- Transparency and Communication
- Local Directory Management and Quality Link Building
- Quality, Relevant and Optimized Content
- Reputation Management
- On-Going Technical SEO Strategy and On-Page Optimization
SEO or Organic Search:
Major search engines like Google evaluate websites based on credibility and relevancy so that searchers find the best matches for their search. We research the specific criteria that Google uses to evaluate websites and we make sure you show up on their radar. Better positioning on the search results translates to more customers for you.
Ranking well for competitive keywords requires a full-spectrum approach to online marketing. Proper SEO makes use of social media, maps, and should include mobile optimization.
Recent SEO Statistics 2018
Here is a group of important SEO statistics we put together from various resources. It’s now very clear that the SEO and internet marketing industry is booming and slowly beating out older forms of paper advertising. This includes search engine organic rankings, search engine paid advertisements, and mobile marketing.
- 70% of the links search users click on are natural organic rankings.
- 75% of users never bother to scroll to the second page of a search query
- Leads from SEO have a 14.6% close rate, whereas outbound such as direct mail has a 1.7% close rate
- Companies that use blogging to promote themselves have 434% more indexed pages. And companies that have more indexed pages get far more leads.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2018.
- As of 2018 over 90 million users shop using a mobile device
- In 2018 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phone, up from 50.3% in the previous year
- 57% of all US online traffic now come from smartphones and tablets
- Worldwide, more people own a cell phone than a toothbrush
These statistics clearly show the conversion rates of search engine optimization and marketing compared to paper advertising.
Mobile marketing is growing in astounding numbers. Over 100 million users currently have internet access on their mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets. With proper search engine optimization and page layout you can expect to receive up to 20% of your website traffic from mobile devices alone.