Recent SEO Statistics 2012
Here is a group of important Denver SEO statistics we put together from various resources. It’s now very clear that the SEO and internet marketing industry is booming and slowly beating out older forms of paper advertising. This includes search engine organic rankings, search engine paid advertisements, and mobile marketing.
· 70% of the links search users click on are natural organic rankings.
· 75% of users never bother to scroll to the second page of a search query
· Leads from SEO have a 14.6% close rate, whereas outbound such as direct mail has a 1.7% close rate
· Companies that use blogging to promote themselves have 434% more indexed pages. And companies that have more indexed pages get far more leads.
· 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
· 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2012.
These statistics clearly show the conversion rates of search engine optimization and marketing compared to paper advertising.
Mobile marketing is growing in astounding numbers. Over 100 million users currently have internet access on their mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets. With proper search engine optimization and page layout you can expect to receive up to 20% of your website traffic from mobile devices alone.
· In 2012 over 100 million users have access to mobile internet (cell phone/Tablet etc.)
· As of 2012 over 70 million users shop using a mobile device