What is page optimization? Well, some may think that this refers to how fast your website responds to commands and if it’s optimized appropriately for mobile.However, page optimization implies much more:
- Using new keywords with every new piece of content.
- Placing the focus keyword in the URL of a specific page.
- Placing the focus keyword in your meta description.
- Placing the focus keyword in the first paragraph of a particular article.
- Having proper keyword density.
- Having images that contain alt attributes that have the focus keyword within them.