SEO or Organic Search:
Major search engines like Google evaluate websites based on credibility and relevancy so that searchers find the best matches for their search. We research the specific criteria that Google uses to evaluate websites and we make sure you show up on their radar. Better positioning on the search results translates to more customers for you.
Ranking well for competitive keywords requires a full-spectrum approach to online marketing. Proper SEO makes use of social media, maps, and should include mobile optimization.
Recent SEO Statistics 2015
Here is a group of important SEO statistics we put together from various resources. It’s now very clear that the SEO and internet marketing industry is booming and slowly beating out older forms of paper advertising. This includes search engine organic rankings, search engine paid advertisements, and mobile marketing.
· 70% of the links search users click on are natural organic rankings.
· 75% of users never bother to scroll to the second page of a search query
· Leads from SEO have a 14.6% close rate, whereas outbound such as direct mail has a 1.7% close rate
· Companies that use blogging to promote themselves have 434% more indexed pages. And companies that have more indexed pages get far more leads.
· 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
· 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2015.
These statistics clearly show the conversion rates of search engine optimization and marketing compared to paper advertising.
Mobile marketing is growing in astounding numbers. Over 100 million users currently have internet access on their mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets. With proper search engine optimization and page layout you can expect to receive up to 20% of your website traffic from mobile devices alone.
· In 2015 over 100 million users have access to mobile internet (cell phone/Tablet etc.)
· As of 2015 over 80 million users shop using a mobile device